General Contractor: JWR Construction
Location: Davie, FL
Owner: Nova Southeastern University
- Architect: Gallo Herbert Lebolo
- Completion Date: 08/01/08
Description: The Rolling Hills Graduate Apartments, which opened in August 2008, is approximately 1 mile west of the NSU main campus and will house approximately 373 graduate and doctoral students for. Each single and quad room is fully furnished and features a kitchen, bathroom, and living room.
General Contractor: Stiles Construction
Location:Fort Lauderdale, FL
Owner: Bayshore Properties
Architect: Saltz Michelson Architects
Description: La Cascade Condo is a luxury condominium in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. The project featured 22 large luxury units with expansive balconies that overlook the intracoastal waterway.
- General Contractor: Facchina Construction of Florida
- Owner: Eclipse West Associates, Ltd.
- Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Completion: 11/01/2009
- Description: This project consisted of a 12-story, 102,000 sf HUD funded apartment building with 101 two- and three-bedroom units, lobby and common areas, The project also included associated site work, utility tie-ins, sidewalks, right-of-way improvements, landscaping and parking for 101 cars. Developer EDI and the Reliance Housing Foundation partnered in the first and only affordable rental high-rise in downtown Ft. Lauderdale located blocks from Las Olas Boulevard.