Right Way Plumbing Co. provides its employees with a career, not just a job. We believe that the key to success in the construction industry begins with building a strong fountational team. At Right Way you will be working with leading industry professionals who have over 20 years of experience to share. We strongly value communication, training, teamwork and employee wellbeing.
At Right Way, we want to make sure you have all the necessary tools to succeed. We provide various levels of training to ensure that you can get the job done. We are dedicated to safety, leadership, apprenticeship and technical classes. We partner with ABC Institute, who provide state of the art plumbing apprentice programs. We also meet with manufacturers for one on one trainings on new and upcoming plumbing technologies. On top of that we provide multiple levels of safety training from OSHA certifications, Medical Gas, Equipment Training and more.
Right Way Plumbing Co. is dedicated to our employees health and wellbeing. We provide the following benefits to all employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401K and Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- And more!
Right Way Plumbing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Right Way we ensure that everyone can have equal access to employment opportunities based on merit, without the fear of discrimation or harassment. We offer training, guidance and development for all employees in our workspace.
5. Drug Free Workplace
Right Way Plumbing Co. values its employees safety on the job. It is for that reason that we maintain a drug-free workplace. We want to ensure that we can prevent accidents that are caused by impaired workers. For more information please contact our main office 954-423-0000.
We are seeking Experienced Plumbers, Helpers & Apprentices to join one of the most respected plumbing companies in South Florida! We have projects starting in Dade, Broward and the Palm Beaches. Start or grow your career today with a company that values its employees.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience with gas water heaters both natural gas and propane and identifying the difference.
- New Construction Knowledge
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Apprenticeship and training programs are available.
Insurance and 401-K opportunities are available.
Our construction company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Service Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Service Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
All staff is outfitted with PPE necessary to keep our employees safe in the field.